Version 2 August 25
Moodboards - Round 2
On the second round of mood boards we incorporated the initial feedback that we received on the first iteration. After presenting these new iterations to our friends at LSA, we came to consensus to move forward! Looks like Bright and Vignetted won out!
Version 1 August 25
Mood Boards: First Round
We created some dynamic mood boards to gauge LSA's feelings on what their first gut feelings were on the color schemes, iconography, textures, and typography. Doing this goes a long way towards making sure we are getting the tone and mood of the site inline with what LSA visions it to be.
Some of the specific themes around this first round are below:
Energetic & Textured
- changing energy
- very energetic
- using textures in a "fun" way to create warmth and friendliness
- iconography: can be used in social campaigns or website
- mixing LSA colors with warm colors
- Outlining the color palette to outline feelings on the themes and ideas of why they would do it
- Photos would have a textured look/feel
Celebration & Hi-res
- Focused on celebration
- cool and warm colors juxtaposed to each other to create a dynamic feel
- hi-res large imagery
- the happy nature of residents would be the focus
- icons: compliments colors with roundness and playfulness
Bright & Vignetted
- treat the imagery and give it a bright, vignetted feel
- gives a friendly and intimate feeling
- has fun colors
- Open and inviting
- "Open and exposed style” photography
- not too vibrant on the color schemes, to focus more on the imagery
- Typography is more friendly and a bit kiddish
- Softer icons
Before we start...
You can share your project with your team at any time in the process. Go ahead, click the button, c'mon.
It looks like you got it...
You can continue annotating this doc if you like, or you can start a new Notebook at any time with this button.